I've been tagged by Redefining Sanity for this meme. The rules are:
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
And here's the meme:
What I was doing 10 years ago: I was at Georgia Tech taking final exams... waiting for my next co-op quarter to start in Alabama!
Five things on my To Do List today:
- Laundry and more laundry
- make orange juice with the boys before the oranges go bad
- this week's meal plan & grocery list
- send out the giveaways
- find a file on our old computer and send it to a friend in GA
Snacks I enjoy: pretty much anything chocolate. Pringles are good, too. Oreos. I wish I liked fruit more...
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: set up college funds, pay off our house, build a new one, give to the church, some to charity, do some fun shopping, and there would still be... what? a few million left over to save for a rainy day, right? LOL!
Three of my bad habits: talking before I think about what I'm going to say, starting but not finishing something, looking off to the side while having a conversation (I don't know why I do this... it drives me crazy when I catch myself!)
Five places I have lived:
- Ocean Side, CA
- Bay City, TX
- Wilmington, DE
- Evans, GA
- Eau Claire, WI
Five jobs I've had:
- cashier at Kroger
- lifeguard at a local waterpark
- hoagie sandwich maker at a local sub-shop
- data entry clerk for the GA Tech Housing Department
- Process Control Engineer for Mohawk Industries
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Mama of Boys
2. Our Lovely Life
4. Not Trying for a Boy