WINNER: SCOTTISH TWINS!!!
Well, I figured I'd come back to the blogging world with a bang! :) How about a giveaway??
Ecostore USA would like to give one of my readers a $25 gift certificate to their online store! How great is that?! They offer body, hair, household, and pet products that "are not only good for the user, but good for the planet". Here's a brief description from their website:
Our eco friendly, plant-based household cleaning products are as effective as the leading supermarket brands, and our body and baby care ranges are gentle on your skin and are simply beautiful to use.
All of our products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint.
I have had the pleasure of sampling a couple of their products. I chose the coconut soap and the laundry powder. I was excited to try the coconut soap on my youngest boys as I have heard that coconut soap can be extremely beneficial to dry skin and possibly eczema. However, once I received the soap, I saw that cow's milk was an ingredient. Although the website says the amount of cow's milk is a very small amount, I just wasn't willing to risk it with Witt's life threatening allergy to milk. For those of you with milk allergies in the family... I just wanted to make an extra effort to point out the ingredients. (Another side note for allergy folks: Goat's milk is an ingredient in the Baby Soap.)
So... Jeff and I tested the coconut soap. Neither of us have very sensitive skin, so I don't have anything extraordinary to report. It was soap, it smelled like coconut, and it cleaned our skin with No Nasty Chemicals (TM). Good stuff. :)
I've also been using the laundry powder for about three weeks now. Works great! No irritation on any of the boys and as I type this I'm thinking that Nathan and Witt might actually have had less skin irritation since I've been using it. Nice!
So, now I know you want to try some of this stuff for yourself, right?! Here are the rules to the giveaway:
1) I'm not really sure if they want to mail outside of the US at the moment, so to be on the safe side, I'm going to say that you must have a US mailing address.
2) Possible 4 entries per person. Make individual comments for each entry.
- 1 entry for visiting their website and leaving me a comment regarding an item(s) you would like to try
- 1 entry if you Tweet about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
- 1 entry if you tell your friends on Facebook about the giveaway ( on you honor)
- 1 entry if you blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
3) You do not have to be a blogger to win, but you must have a valid email address as the gift certificate will be sent to your email.
5) Once the winner is announced and I will email you. You will have two business days to claim your gift certificate before I choose another winner. I will not hunt you down... sorry.
6) You have until NOON CST, Monday, August 17, 2009 to enter.
I also must tell you that Ecostore USA is running a fabulous BOGO sale for the month of August. You must purchase $50 worth of products to get the free items, but S&H will be free and you'll get two of everything! So even if you don't win this gift certificate, there is still a great sale going on!